Jimmy Kimmel doesn't bring up Lori Loughlin's indictment while interviewing her Full House co-star Bob Saget
Kimmel joked in his opening monologue about the "Operation Varsity Blues" college admissions bribery scandal that led to Loughlin and Felicity Huffman's indictment on Tuesday. But the Jimmy Kimmel Live! host chose not to address the scandal when Loughlin's Full House and Fuller House co-star Bob Saget was Kimmel's first guest on Tuesday, as Fox News points out, adding that Saget's visit appears to have been a coincidence. Loughlin has never been a guest on Kimmel's show, while Huffman was a guest twice, in 2006 and 2007, according to IMDb. (Huffman's husband, William H. Macy -- who wasn't indicted -- also has appeared on Kimmel's show twice, in 2003 and 2012.)
- Late-night hosts had fun mocking the college admissions bribery scandal
- Stephen Colbert revived his Colbert Report "Filliam H. Muffman" gag to discuss the bribery scandal
- Here's your first look at Felicity Huffman in custody
- David Mamet defends friend of 35 years Huffman for her "unfortunate" role in scandal
- William H. Macy memes surge folowing college cheating scandal
TOPICS: Jimmy Kimmel, ABC, The Colbert Report, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, David Mamet, Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin, Stephen Colbert, William H. Macy, College Cheating Scandal, Late Night
- Jimmy Kimmel fires back at Trump again in response to his tweet about "the three very weak and untalented late night 'hosts'"
- Jimmy Kimmel fires back at President Trump for slamming late-night's "one-sided hatred" toward him
- Disney CEO Bob Iger says it dealt with controversies over Jimmy Kimmel and Joy Behar's past use of blackface "privately"
- Lady Gaga puts to rest Oscars-fueled Bradley Cooper romance rumors amid a Jimmy Kimmel grilling