One Day at a Time fans rally to save the show
The "#SaveODAAT" hashtag has been the No. 1 trending topic on Twitter worldwide since Netflix announced this morning it was canceling the beloved comedy after three seasons. Amid the outpouring of support, One Day at a Time creator Norman Lear has released a statement, saying: "At my age, I can testify that you are never too old to have your heart broken."
- Rita Moreno tweets: "I am grieving for the terrible loss of my beloved character, Lydia..."
- One Day at a Time fans aren't buying Netflix "bullsh*t" excuses: How can Netflix say "not enough people watched" when it doesn't release viewing figures?
- There should be room for One Day at a Time when there are nearly 500 scripted shows
- Netflix may be rewriting the TV rulebook with TV shows lasting two to three seasons
- One Day at a Time would have to wait years to join another streaming service, but the wait is less restrictive for broadcast and cable
- Lin-Manuel Miranda to ABC: One Day at a Time would look perfect on your network