Patty Hearst defends son-in-law Chris Hardwick by tweeting a link to an "especially interesting" Chloe Dykstra video praising his behavior
Hearst, whose daughter Lydia Hearst married Hardwick in 2016, linked to the video of the Talking Dead host's ex-girlfriend calling him “my amazing, loving, sweet boyfriend" and praising him for his support when she had to go to the emergency room. Hearst said in her tweet: "Silly me. I thought YouTube was only to look at naughty kitties, waterskiing squirrels, and skateboarding dogs. Then I performed a simple search. It gets especially interesting at 5:40. Social media is a gold mine!" This is the second time that Hearst has defended her son-in-law since Dykstra made her emotional and sexual abuse allegations. Last Saturday, Hearst called Dykstra a "Bunny Boiler."
- Hardwick pulled as moderator from the Warner Bros/DC Comic-Con
- Adam Carolla defends Hardwick: “Chris has always been a very thoughtful, sort of just gentle guy… Also, there’s no such thing as being in a relationship, where somebody couldn’t compose something that said ‘I felt threatened.'”
- Lydia Hearst defends husband Chris Hardwick at Comic-Con, says he'll return to TV soon
- AMC taps Yvette Nicole Brown to step in for Chris Hardwick as Talking Dead's interim host
- Yvette Nicole Brown is "not jockeying" for Chris Hardwick's Talking Dead job
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan to Walking Dead fans: "It's rude and creepy" to visit my home