Sacha Baron Cohen demands an apology from Sarah Palin via his Who Is America? character -- "Dr. Billy Wayne Ruddick Jr. PhD"
"Dr. Ruddick" tweeted out a letter refuting Palin's claims that Cohen misrepresented himself as a disabled war veteran, addressed to "Vice-President Palin." Rather, he said, he said he was “in the service—not military, but United Parcel.” He added that he “only fought for our country once—when I shot a Mexican who came onto my property.”
- Judge Roy Moore admits Cohen duped him with a fake award -- and he's threatening to sue
- Ted Koppel, who didn't sign a release, explains how he got duped: "Everybody loves seeing well-known people get duped. I relish it too, when it's done well."
- Lawyer suing Showtime over Sacha Baron Cohen's Who Is America? files a $750 million lawsuit over its Roger Ailes miniseries
- Sacha Baron Cohen recalls his Secret Service fears in getting close to pulling a Who Is America? prank on Ben Carson
- Sacha Baron Cohen says he's done with Who Is America?: "I'm too lazy to do this"
- Sacha Baron Cohen: Sarah Palin was cut from Who Is America? because "I looked at the footage and it just wasn’t funny enough"