Stormy Daniels crashes star-studded SNL cold open
Ben Stiller, Jimmy Fallon, Alec Baldwin, Martin Short, Scarlett Johansson and Kate McKinnon (making her debut as Rudy Giuliani) were all overshadowed by Daniels, who conversed with Baldwin's President Trump by phone. “Sorry Donald, it’s too late for that,” said Daniels when Baldwin's Trump offered to rekindle their alleged affair. “I know you don’t believe in climate change, but a storm’s a-comin’, baby.”
- Stormy Daniels' cameo recalled Monica Lewinsky's SNL appearance in 1999
- SNL takes on Kanye West's tweets with A Quiet Place spoof
- Pete Davidson roasted Michael Che and Colin Jost for hosting the Emmys, calling them a "less entertaining version of Riggs and Murtaugh"
- In his monologue, host Donald Glover recalled auditioning twice for SNL
- In fact, Glover and previous host John Mulaney auditioned for SNL on the same day in 2008 (along with T.J. Miller and Nick Kroll)
- Glover plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers in "Cut for Time" sketch
- John Mulaney tells Conan of his plans for a new SNL musical sketch
- Leslie Jones calls President Trump a "moron" and "Idiot" for complaining about an SNL rerun
- Why did President Trump threaten SNL with a federal investigation the morning after a rerun?
- Presenting the 25 most important SNL cast members of all time