The Good Place may be building to its best twist yet
"The Good Place is actually building up to a perfect endgame, but as long as it took the NBC comedy to get to the titular 'Good Place,' it exited at a record pace because as it turns out, it might not be so good after all," says Justin Kirkland. "The big message from The Good Place has always been a big philosophical hodgepodge. But after spending time in the Bad Place, the Real Bad Place, Earth, The Medium Place, and now
The Good Place, the mailroom of The Good Place, it seems no one in the universe has any idea what the fork is going on. And if that's the message The Good Place has been building up to all along, it might be it's biggest and best twist yet."
- William Jackson Harper identifies with Chidi maybe a little too closely: "One evolution that I've noticed over the years doing this show playing this character is, there has been a slight melting away of this rigidity that he has around morality. And it's becoming more relative," Harper tells ET. "I think that we live in a compromised world and the character, Chidi, is starting to understand that, rather than looking for a book to tell him exactly what to do. He has to figure that out for himself and I think he's making steps towards doing that."
- How Harper got jacked for The Good Place
- Blake Bortles now works in close proximity to The Good Place after joining the Los Angeles Rams
- The Good Place's D'Arcy Carden puts an apostrophe in her first name in tribute to Smashing Pumpkins' D'Arcy Wrezky
- For philosophy nerds, TV has never been a better place
- The Good Place favorite Blake Bortles cut from the Jacksonville Jaguars