Charlie HeatonLatest News and Opinion
Posted Tuesday 12/05/17 at 9:36PM EST
Stranger Things stars Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer make their relationship “red carpet official”
The Netflix stars have taken their on-screen romance off-screen.
Posted Monday 10/30/17 at 9:37PM EDT
Stranger Things 2 overcame any flaws with an addictive story and charismatic actors
“Even when you consider yourself an impartial observer, Stranger Things has a way of pulling you in,” says Alison Herman. “That reaction is an accurate summation of Stranger Things 2, a season of television that, like its predecessor, has its flaws, but overcomes them through the sheer strength of its stars’ charisma and the expertly choreographed momentum of its plotting. I’m still not convinced that Stranger Things deserves a place in the canon above or even alongside the long list of nostalgia objects it’s paying homage to; on the flip side, I’m more convinced than ever that the Duffers understand their influences well enough to channel them into a slickly addictive product, aided by a cast talented enough to deepen their characters from stock archetypes into people worth caring for.”
- Charlie Heaton apologizes after his arrest for alleged cocaine possession
- How Stranger Things 2 is similar to Aliens
- Stranger Things 2 breaks a Twitter record as the most tweeted-about streaming show
- A guide to all the Season 2 pop-culture references
- How Stranger Things 2 strains credulity: “No one ever got that far in Dragon’s Lair”!
- Snapchat will let you walk on set with Stranger Things lens
- Sean Astin on joining the Goonies-like show: “Oh boy this might be fated”
- Steve Harrington is Season 2’s breakout character
- Steve and Dustin are TV’s best bromance
- Is Billy more Kiefer Sutherland in Stand by Me or Rob Lowe in St. Elmo’s Fire?
- Stranger Things composers were tasked with creating “a lot of terrifying story music” for Season 2
Posted Friday 10/27/17 at 10:04PM EDT
Stranger Things star Charlie Heaton denied entry into U.S. after he was allegedly busted with cocaine at LAX
The 23-year-old actor was flying in from Britain for the Stranger Things 2 premiere party last week when he was denied entry and sent back home the same day.