Emmy RossumLatest News and Opinion
Posted Monday 11/13/17 at 7:34PM EST
Emmy Rossum is teaming with her Mr. Robot creator husband on a limited series based on L.A. icon Angelyne
Rossum will play the blonde bombshell who is famous for driving her pink Cadillac around Hollywood and appearing on billboards, while also making movie cameos. The series, from Sam Esmail, will be based on The Hollywood Reporter’s investigative story on Angelyne.
Posted Wednesday 11/08/17 at 9:32PM EST
Emmy Rossum speaks about her Shameless fight for equal pay
Rossum's “standoff” last year was quickly resolved after it was made public. “I don’t particularly like the private aspects of my life, specifically monetarily and business-wise, to be public,” says Rossum. “But I understand that when it did kind of leak out, it was part of a larger conversation and that’s important.” She adds: “It just as easily could not have worked out and not be a happy ending.” ALSO: Why Shameless recast Liam Gallagher.
Posted Monday 10/09/17 at 10:47PM EDT
Apple cancels Elvis Presley miniseries with The Weinstein Company amid Harvey Weinstein scandal
The Weinstein Company-produced 10-part Elvis miniseries was in its early development stages, which made it easier for Apple to pull the plug and, likely, distance itself from Harvey Weinstein’s sexual harassment scandal. According to Deadline, “Weinstein Television had partnered with the Elvis Presley estate in 2016 to create an eight- to 10-part television biopic that gave the company all music rights and access to shoot in the singer’s Graceland home and to the King’s automobiles, clothes and jets.”
- The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss calls Weinstein “a scumbag!!! And a criminal!!!! Lock him up!!!!”
- Emmy Rossum, Judd Apatow are among celebs taking to Twitter to denounce Weinstein
- Lena Dunham regrets performing at a Weinstein Company-sponsored Hillary Clinton fundraiser
- Female writers on Seth Meyers' Late Night take down Weinstein
- Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter: “We’ve seen this bad f*cking movie so many times…”