Famous in LoveLatest News and Opinion
Posted Thursday 1/18/18 at 9:48PM EST
Freeform gets a new logo and tagline -- “A little forward”
The younger-skewing cable channel is undergoing a makeover two years after transitioning from ABC Family. "At Freeform, we’re purposefully and passionately moving our brand forward by defying expectations and dismantling conventions; busting stereotypes of theme, cast and culture in service to a more inclusive world on and off screen,” said Freeform president Tom Ascheim. He also promoted a video using words like "sweet," "funny," "scary" and "desperate" to describe Freeform’s programming.
- Freeform renews Black-ish spinoff Grown-ish for Season 2
- The Bold Type’s Season 2 premiere set for June 12; Nikohl Boosheri and Stephen Conrad Moore promoted to series regulars
- Famous in Love returns for Season 2 on April 4
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger premieres June 7
- Freeform reveals a trailer for Siren mermaid thriller
# TOPICS: Freeform, Black-ish, The Bold Type, Famous in Love, Grown-ish, Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger, Siren, Nikohl Boosheri, Stephen Conrad Moore, Tom Ascheim, Cancellations, Renewals & Pickups, Trailers & Teasers
Posted Thursday 12/21/17 at 2:06PM EST
Disney star Sofia Carson joins Famous in Love
She’ll guest on the Freeform series, joining fellow Disney Channel alum Bella Thorne.