Midnight, TexasLatest News and Opinion
Posted Tuesday 7/31/18 at 6:25PM EDT
Transparent's Trace Lysette is headed to Midnight, Texas
She will guest on the NBC drama as a dark witch named Celeste. Lysette made headlines last November when she accused Jeffrey Tambor of sexual harassment,
Posted Saturday 7/21/18 at 9:16PM EDT
Midnight, Texas adds Nestor Carbonell, Jaime Ray Newman and Josh Kelly
The trio will recur on the second season of the NBC supernatural drama.
Posted Sunday 5/13/18 at 2:39PM EDT
NBC boss on Brooklyn Nine-Nine: "It was great to know the fans were outraged, but we were too"
Source: Entertainment Weekly
“Brooklyn is a show our company produces for Fox, so it’s a show that’s very close to us,” NBC entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt said of rescuing Brooklyn Nine-Nine during a conference call this morning, according to EW. “I’ve been saying to certain people in the press that if we knew Andy Samberg was going to be cast in that show, we never would have sold it to Fox. We’ve been watching it closely ever since. … We jumped on it really quickly and are thrilled to have it and think it fits into our brand of comedy in many ways better than it fit into Fox’s brand of comedy. It feels like it goes along shows like A.P. Bio, Will & Grace, Superstore, and The Good Place. … It’s also one of the few comedies in recent years that does a robust international number, and it has a syndication upside, which a lot of shows don’t have anymore.” Greenblatt added that he loved that the fans were so vocal. "We were right there with them," he said. "We love when fans yell and scream on Twitter, but we hope that transfers and they watch the show.”
- NBC unveils its fall schedule: All three Chicago shows will air on Wednesdays, Law & Order: SVU moves to Thursdays
- Watch trailers for new NBC fall shows Manifest, New Amsterdam and I Feel Bad
- The Blacklist renewed for Season 6
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Blacklist will return in 2019
- Midnight, Texas and World of Dance are moving from summer to in-season
- NBC will wait to decide the fates of Timeless and Champions: "I’m nervous. Could go either way," tweets Timeless co-creator Eric Kripke
- Greenblatt cited an "embarrassment of riches" and lack of fit for rejecting Bad Boys spinoff L.A.'s Finest pilot
- NBC is done "treading water while The Voice is off," Greenblatt says of America's Got Talent winter edition
- Greenblatt mum on rumored The Office revival
# TOPICS: NBC, The Blacklist, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Champions, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., I Feel Bad, L.A.'s Finest, Manifest, Midnight, Texas, New Amsterdam, The Office (US), Timeless, World of Dance, Eric Kripke, Robert Greenblatt, Trailers & Teasers
Posted Wednesday 2/14/18 at 5:44PM EST
NBC renews Midnight, Texas for Season 2
The supernatural thriller based on Charlaine Harris' book series will get new showrunners for its second season.
Posted Tuesday 10/24/17 at 4:58AM EDT
Midnight, Texas lead actor joins UnReal’s “All-Star” season
François Arnaud’s participation in Season 4 of the Lifetime drama won't stop him from doing another season of Midnight, Texas, should NBC order one.
Posted Tuesday 9/05/17 at 11:33PM EDT
NBC moves a Midnight, Texas episode due to Hurricane Harvey telethon
The episode scheduled to air next Tuesday will instead be shown the following night.