Robert MuellerLatest News and Opinion
Posted Monday 4/30/18 at 8:42PM EDT
SNL shows Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro's transformation into Michael Cohen and Robert Muelle
Go behind the scenes of the April 14 "Meet the Parents" cold open.
Posted Sunday 4/15/18 at 3:10AM EDT
SNL gets Robert De Niro to interrogate Ben Stiller as Robert Mueller and Michael Cohen
Saturday Night Live reunited the Meet the Parents co-stars in this week's cold open to recreate the classic lie detector scene from their 2000 hit movie. "You broke the law. And now we’re going to catch all of you little fockers, you got that?” De Niro’s special prosecutor Mueller told Stiller, playing Trump attorney Cohen. Stiller, who was briefly an SNL cast member in 1989, said as Cohen: "You know how much evidence I have in my office? I’m Donald Trump’s lawyer! I’ve got a whole hard drive that’s just labeled ‘yikes.’”
- Donald Glover to pull double duty on May 5, hosting SNL and performing as Childish Gambino
- SNL spoofs Netflix's Wild Wild Country with the help of alum Nasim Pedrad
- SNL parodies Les Miserables with an insane lobster dinner sketch
- Why did announcer Darrell Hammond mispronounce John Mulaney's name as "John Mulvaney" not once but twice in the intro?
- SNL mocks "Hollywood's reboot fever"
- Mulaney tweets a 2008 pic of the SNL cast and writers dressed as Mad Men for then-host Jon Hamm
- SNL tweets video of Mulaney's closing remarks that NBC cut off
Posted Friday 3/30/18 at 9:30PM EDT
The President Show casts Griffin Dunne as Robert Mueller
The After Hours star will be part of Tuesday's Make America Great-A-Thon: A President Show Special.
Posted Sunday 1/28/18 at 3:52AM EST
Stephen Colbert had to work “overtime” thanks to the new report that President Trump tried to fire Robert Mueller
The revelation Thursday night that the president attempted to fire the special prosecutor last June messed with Colbert's schedule, as he had already taped Friday's Late Show.
Posted Monday 1/22/18 at 1:40PM EST
Ruth Bader Ginsburg loves Kate McKinnon’s SNL impression of her
“I liked the actress who portrayed me,” the U.S. Supreme Court justice said to NPR’s Nina Totenberg while promoting the new documentary on her life at Sundance. “And I would like to say Gins-Burn! sometimes to my colleagues.” ALSO: McKinnon’s Robert Mueller impression was so impressive.